The Outdoor Plus individually handcrafts all products, hence it will take 1-4 weeks to process and deliver the products. Finishes are subject to slight texture/color variations
The Outdoor Plus Company warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
Warranty periods are as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 Months ; Residential - 1 Year
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum Pans:Commercial - 1 year; Residential - 3 years
- Burner Ring & Burner Bars: Lifetime Warranty
- Electrodes & Spark Igniters Not Warrantied (due to lifespan)
- This commences from the date of original sale /shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- The warranty on parts and in-house labor will applyonly to claims presented to us by The Outdoor Plus Company original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
- The defective product must be sent back to The Outdoor Plus Company with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. The original purchase information will be required.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully. The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for shippingdamage on returned items.
- RMA’s are only valid for 30 days which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA shouldbe placed in the package with product.
- The Outdoor Plus Company is not responsible for damaged caused by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- The Outdoor Plus Company is not responsible for surface level rust onstainless steel products.
- The Outdoor Plus Company is not responsible for the actions includingnegligence of the installer.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental orconsequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus, UL, or CSA Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
- TOP is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
No returns on made-to-order goods. No returns on custom features, NO EXCEPTIONS. If a product is delivered incorrectly, it is the recipients responsibility to notify The Outdoor Plus Company or The Western Nest LLC within 48 hours. The Outdoor Plus Company is not responsible for incorrect or damaged packages and shipments 48 hours after they have been received.
PRODUCT TESTING PROGRAM
If you believe a unit or component you received is defective, The Outdoor Plus will gladly test any component at The Outdoor Plus Company facility. The Outdoor Plus Company will cover shipping back to you.
If an item is found to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at The Outdoor Plus Company 's discretion. The Outdoor Plus Company will absorb all costs of outgoing freight and replacement costs if product is in warranty.
If the product is found to be non-defective it will be returned to the customer - no credit will be given.
If a return is needed due to a mistake on The Outdoor Plus Company's part,we will issue a RMA and Return Services Label. When products are received at The Outdoor Plus Company, credit will be issued for the products and the out going freight on the original invoice.
If an RMA is asked for and covers current new products in the original package, we will authorizethe return. The customer is responsible for the return shipping. When products are received we will issue credit for the original customer cost less a 25% restocking charge. Custom orders do not apply.
All orders will be shipped FOB Ontario, California, with a standard shipping carrier selected by The Outdoor Plus Company unless customer specifically requests their own carrier and account. A freight quote may be requested in advance.The Outdoor Plus Company works diligently with standard carriers to achievethe best discounts available