Premium Bamboo Carving Board
✔ Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of WY.
✔ Handling Time: Product ships in 1-2 Business Days
✔ Shipping Time: Please allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery. Freight Orders Include FREE Delivery Appointment.
✔ Call Us Now to Lock in the Lowest Prices Online: Call us at +1(917) 636-5576
✔ Authorized Dealer
The last thing you want is to butcher the meat you just spent hours cooking in your kitchen with a less-than-perfect cut. With the Pyramid-Ridged Bamboo Carving Board with Juice Groove, you’ll have the perfect method for carving, cutting, and serving meat every time.
Through the use of pyramid-shaped ridges, your meat is held securely in place as you carve, making it a breeze to perform the perfect cut. The featured juice grooves on the carving board allow liquid to collect on the board, keeping your counter clean in the process. And, when you’re done, clean-up has never been easier with the natural stain-resistant and antibacterial properties of the bamboo board.
This versatile board features convenient multi-purpose uses that can support all off your cooking and serving endeavors. When you’re not carving your latest roast, flip the board over for use as a practical cutting board or a stylish cheese tray.
Purchase this bamboo carving board as the perfect addition to any kitchen; or give it as the perfect wedding, birthday, anniversary, or holiday gift.
- Size: 13” x 17”
- Waterproof: Yes
- Material: Bamboo
- Color: Natural
- Product Features: Juice grooves, pyramid-shaped ridges, smooth alternate side
- Assembly: None, fully assembled
- Product care: Wash with soap and water, air dry, oil for shine and longevity
- Weight: 7.4 LB
- Pyramid-Shaped Ridges: Ensure your meat is held firmly in place as you slice and carve with the featured pyramid-shaped ridges.
- Large Size: The large 13” x 17” size allows for a wide range of cuts of meat to be carved and cut.
- Juice Grooves: Keep your counters clean with the built-in juice grooves that allow fluid to pool on the board.
- Smooth Cutting Board Side: When not using for carving, flip the board over for use in cutting and chopping, or as a cheese or serving tray.