Product Quality Guarantee
Our Product Quality Guarantee
- We pride ourselves in featuring a high quality product selection to ensure customer satisfaction. All our items are backed by a manufacturers warranty, and specific warranty details for each item can be found on the product page.
- Please inspect and check the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive for delivery. If you notice damage, make note of this when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please contact us and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Document (using photos) any damages and report them to the delivery carrier was sent by freight (not USPS, Fedex, or UPS) or LTL.
- If an item came in less than perfect condition, defective, or with missing parts, this will be handled at no extra expense. We will issue your refund to the original credit card used when your order was placed.
- It is very important to inspect goods before signing the delivery receipt from the courier. This is important because if the goods are damaged and you did not inspect and note this with the courier, you will be responsible for filing a freight claim and have to arrange for either a repair or return of the damaged goods. Any concealed damage claims should be reported immediately.
What if I suspect the product is damaged?
- If you do suspect the goods are damaged due to the outer carton appearing damaged, please note “Possible Freight Damage” on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. This will protect your insurance claim if the product is damaged and a freight insurance claim needs to be filed.
What if I see the product is obviously damaged?
- You should NOT sign for damaged products. If it is clear that you product arrived damaged, refuse delivery and call us immediately. Will make sure an exchange is coordinated and file the appropriate claims for damaged goods.
What if my product is defective?
- Please test your product within 14 days of receiving it so any problems can be resolved quickly. We have learned that in most cases, this issue can be resolved over the phone. Please contact our technical service department and we can get a technician to assist you.